XBMC 12.2 has been released. The following changes were made between XBMC 12.1 and XBMC 12.2.
- Fixed infinite loop on addon dependencies, resolves crashing problem that arrose immediately post 12.1 launch
- Numerous UPnP fixes
- Memory leak fixed when XBMC is minimized
- Various Raspberry Pi playback fixes and software codec support
- Fixed OSX audio mixing
- Fixed some audio-related crashes in Linux builds
- AirPlay fixes
- Bluray folder resume-bookmarks now work
- Ability to scan for new content on file folders has been reimplemented
- Language updates from Transifex
XBMCbuntu should upgrade by using the “sudo apt-get update” command followed by “sudo apt-get upgrade”.